how to set font of ask/answer dialogues

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 06:43:23 EDT 2004

--- kweto <nrkweto03 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> For my Japanese-speaking users, how do I set the
> fonts of a stack's
> ask/answer dialogues? In MC, I seem to recall that
> these dialogue windows
> were actually MC stacks, and therefore modifiable.
> But I can't find
> something similar to those stacks in RunRev.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Nicolas Cueto
> niconiko language school

Hi Nicolas,

You can adapt the built-in ask/answer dialogs ;
they're hidden inside the invisible 'Home' stack. Turn
on the optional 'Revolution UI items in lists' in the
menu 'View', and hunt them down using the Appication
Browser.

However, it might be easier to pass htmlText to your
ask/answer command ; try this :
--
  anwer the htmltext of field "MyField"
--