1 is not an integer???

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat May 29 05:50:15 EDT 2004

On Fri, 28 May 2004 16:08:54 -0700 (PDT), Judy Perry
<jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu> wrote:

>[snip]
>
>Getting wonkier all the time...

Judy, just a thought - do you think any of the images you're using (GIFs
and such) might be corrupt in your stack? A corrupt image can still display
but can cause a crash on Windows versions earlier than XP, as I recently
found out to my cost. In fact RunRev support found it out for me... when I
deleted the image and replaced it with a fresh copy the whole problem went
away.

Probably not the explanation, but you never know.

Graham