Disappearing Stacks! Help!

John Tenny jtenny at willamette.edu
Wed May 26 21:43:41 EDT 2004

I can't give you any help as I'm another bumbling newish Rever except
to say a couple of things..

1. I came across many of these "what the hell happend now" instances,
and they were ALL my doing. The confusion is/was just part of the
learning curve.

2. This list LOVES to bail out us newbies. I'm sure there are 'newbie
laugh of the week' tales over an electronic beer or two, but I'm glad
to bring joy to the world.

3. It does take a little time to get over the first bump, and the hill
is never ending, but the climb is lot of fun and gets easier as one
'get's it'.

Peace,

    John

John L. Tenny, Ph.D.