Can't see an hScroll scrollbar on XP

Paul Kocsis pkocsis at cox.net
Tue May 25 04:54:03 EDT 2004

One last problem with my most recent app:  I have fields that have their
hScroll turned on.  They appear normally on Win98, but on XP, you cannot
see them!  You *can* see the left and right arrows, but the actual
scrollbar between the arrows is "invisible".  "Knowing" they are there,
you can click and scroll the field back and forth...so they do exist and
work, you just can't see them.  I've tried as many different color
combinations, inks, etc., but to no avail...

Has anyone else had a problem in getting a horizontal field scrollbar to
appear on XP?