MetaCard to Rev - jpegQuality

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun May 23 15:59:02 EDT 2004

Has anything changed with the jpegQuality command since 2.0?

I just released JPEGCompress 2.0 and my father (a faithful user) noticed
that the same image in both versions looks different at the same compression
level.

However, when I did it on my system, they looked exactly the same.  Any
ideas?

I know that Revolution is EXTREMELY sensitive when it comes to Graphic
Cards, but this has to be something other than that issue.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software