Table Object

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 15:35:08 EDT 2004

--- Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> 	Can the cell editing property of a table object be
> set by script?  I
> can't seem to find such a property in the online
> documentation.  I
> would like users to be able to toggle a field from
> being editable to
> not and vice versa.
>
> 	Greg

Hi Greg,

Just noticed no one had answered this yet, so had a
peek at the revTable frontscript ; you can toggle the
cREVTable["celledit"] property.
--
  set the cREVTable["celledit"] of field "MyTable" \
      to the hilite of btn "EditMyTable"

Looking at the frontcript, there is even a way to lock
a specific range of columns ; suppose you wanted to
lock columns 1 to 4 as well as column 7 :
--
  set the cREVTable["columnlock"] of field "MyTable" \
      to "1-4,7"

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====