Imported Video Clip Won't Play

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sat May 22 04:20:07 EDT 2004

Hi Roger,

This could have to do with the fact that your movie contents could be
saved as a multiplexed track (video and sound at once). If so, you will
need to use a demux utility to split the multiplexed track as two
separate new tracks, the first one for the video and the second for the
sound. Else, if the video codec is "avi", you will need to export the
tracks to get able to manipulate video and sound tracks from inside the
QT tools, including the Rev's QT ones.

Best, Pierre