European Rev Conference,14-15-16 November 2004

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri May 21 14:11:10 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

As some of you know, I am just  a grad student from Brazil, but I am
thinking about attending to EuroRevDevConf. So I must spare all the
dimes I can for most of my money will be flushed into the airtickets
pipes.  I see on the briefing that price is based on double occupancy,
I want is there a discount for a single person? Euros are a bit
expensive in here, I think it's four to one, so just the conference
would cost me about 1200, and the airport tickets I think would cost me
about 4k more. So any discount would be very welcome.

Cheers
Andre

On May 19, 2004, at 1:13 PM, sims wrote:

> European Revolution Conference
> 14-15-16 November 2004 Malta
>
> We have rescheduled and greatly expanded the European Revolution
> Conference
> to be held 14-15-16 November 2004 in Valletta, Malta
>
> The November 2004 EuroRevCon Features...
>
> * Kevin Miller, Rev CEO Keynote Sunday evening and daily discussions
> * Two full days of Rev presentations and discussions by expert Rev
> developers:
>     Malte Brill
>     Richard Gaskin
>     Klaus Major
>     Frederic Rinaldi
>     Jan Schenkel
> * Special pricing on Dan Shafer's book Revolution: Software at the
> Speed of Thought
> * CDs loaded with Rev examples and tools offered to all attendees
> * Special Rev License pricing for attendees
>     Revolution Express will be offered for just $99 (retail price $149)
>     Revolution Studio will be offered for $299 (retail price $399)
>
> More information is available online at:    http://techietours.com/Rev/
>
> Those who wish to extend their learning holiday in sunny Malta are
> also offered two
> additional events which take place before and after the European
> Revolution Conference.
>
> Want to know more? Please get in touch...
> email: rev at TechieTours.com
> iChat: techietours
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jim Sims