HyperCard Address Stack Conversion

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri May 21 01:10:02 EDT 2004

WebSense at aol.com wrote:

>  I tried printing an individual card using the Revolution File-
>  Print Card command.  Revolution printed the card, but the
>  result was not readable.  Revolution appears to be printing the
>  text multiple times with a slight offset, making the text
>  unreadable due to overlaid printing.  Either that, or Revolution
>  has a problem with the fonts.

I've had pretty good experiences using printing commands in Rev. We've
done a lot of printing for a number of products I make and when we get a
support request with oddities like that I've found that in most cases
merely updating the printer driver to the latest version available from
the manufacturer solves the problem.

I can't guarantee that'll fix it for your circumstance, but it's worth
trying.  Windows is notoriously patchworked, with the BIOS, OS,
motherboard, printer, etc. all coming from different manufacturers.
With such complexity the need for an occassional driver update is to be
expected.

If you find that updating the driver doesn't resolve the issue please
consider submitting a report to Bugzilla:
<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/bugdatabase/>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation