terminate script from keyboard

Springer, Paul paul.springer at sensis.com
Thu May 20 08:14:21 EDT 2004

Thanks Mark, Andy & Eric.

My problem was a bug where there was an answer command inside a
non-terminating repeat loop. I had some unsaved changes (other than the bug
:) that I didn't want to lose by killing RR completely. I got out of the
pickle by using the app browser to open the offending script, setting a
break point, and applying the changes. The script stopped and I was able to
fix it. Cool. Try that with Visual Studio.

What I was hoping for was a key combination to get me out of this (not that
it'll ever happen again!). I tried break and some others but with no luck.
Maybe because it was always waiting for the response to the answer command.
Is there some windows equivalent to Cmnd-. ?

-Paul