Getting environment settings on Mac

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue May 18 22:26:36 EDT 2004

It depends on your system, but basically, you can use AppleScript to
get info from the System Profiler (which was called Apple System
Profiler in older systems). With OS X Panther, this script gives the
complete list:

tell application "System Profiler"
	return the system profile
end tell

Once you get the result into Revolution, it is easy to extract the info
you need. You may need to vary the script slightly if you are using
another system.

Cheers,
Sarah