Rev no worky...

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon May 17 19:40:11 EDT 2004

Judy.....

Very often when this happens, what you'll find is that the script debug
window is open, buried under a bunch of other windows, and waiting for
you to dismiss it. I've had this happen so often that it's become
second nature to me to make sure the debug window isn't open before I
hit the panic button. Almost always, that's the problem.

RR needs to do a better job of this. The script error dialog is
blocking but not modal.

Dan