Hide task bar tabs?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Mon May 17 15:41:08 EDT 2004

I've got a Revolution application for Windows that I'd like to run
"invisibly".   So far, I've been semi successful by setting it's properties to "hidden",
and setting the stack's visibility to "false".

What I'd like to do, however, is make it so that when Revolution does need to
"pop up" a window, that the Windows task-bar at the bottom of the screen
doesn't display a the tab for my revolution app.   What's really interesting is
that my Revolution app has a main stack, and a substack, and when they both
display, I get 2 tabs listed in the task-bar. (the substack displays an asterick
next to it's name).   Is there a way to suppress this Windows task-bar display
update, so that when my Rev app does a "visible of this stack = true", that
the taskbar at the bottom doesn't change?