Import snapshot fails in standalone

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sun May 16 20:24:51 EDT 2004

It seems strange to reply to my own question, but others may encounter
this possible bug. The part I failed to mention before is that I am
putting the captured image into an existing image that is part of a group.
This works in development, but a built standalone will not display the
captured image.

on mouseUp
  import stapshot
  put the last image into image "screenshot" --which already exists in a
group
  delete the last image
end mouseUp

However, if instead of the script above, I set the name of the last image
and add it to a new group, it works as a standalone. Is this a bug, or am
I not using the group property correctly?

on mouseUp
  import snapshot
  set the name of the last image to "screenshot" --give the snapshot a
name
  group img "screenshot"
  set the name of last group to "scrollable"
  set the vScrollBar of grp "scrollable" to true
  set the hScrollBar of grp "scrollable" to true
end mouseUp

Thanks.
Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>