problem in preview mode: standalone launching

SB aj445 at traverse.lib.mi.us
Sun May 16 19:57:32 EDT 2004

Ken, thanks, I think that is it.

Taking what you said, I looked up "creator" in the Rev encyclopedia,
and found   "About... File types, applications signatures and file
ownership"

Looks pretty complicated.  I guess,  to prevent this in the future, I
should make up an extension/filetype whenever I make a standalone?

Hmmm, there are probably rules as to what to use or avoid for an
extension, type/creator name...

Thanks for the help!

Sandy