About Valentina XCMD...

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 15:39:32 EDT 2004

--- Andre Garzia <soapdog at mac.com> wrote:

> Jan,
>
> thanks for the quick reply. I created the vdb files
> using Valentina
> Client app. Is there a date for 2.3 release?
>
> humm... how do I address the VCXMD directly? I put
> it into externals
> property and reloaded the IDE, is this enought?

Hi Andre,

There is no official date for 2.3 ; however, there is
a clear commitment from RunRev HQ to deliver a slew of
bug fixes, and a trip to Bugzilla informed me that
Tuviah has addressed all known issues.

As for addressing your database through VXCMD directly
instead of using the revdb commands, have a look at
the official documentation :
<http://www.paradigmasoft.com/docs/VXCMDReference.pdf>

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.