Does this email show up ok?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri May 14 15:08:54 EDT 2004

I'm on AOL for the Mac and was wondering if this email message shows up ok on
the revolution listserve, or if it is embedding a bunch of html tags when
this message gets sent out.   The only way to test it is to post this message and
find out.   I want to make sure I'm not causing grief to people trying to
read my messages.

If this email is causing problems with the listserve, then I'll have to
switch to my PC, which gives me the option of sending "text only" messages.   On
the mac client, I don't appear to have that option.

If it is causing problems, if just one person could respond, that'd be fine.
 I'll get the message.