New Rev-based application

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Fri May 14 00:34:06 EDT 2004

"My Kingdom for a Label" is an OSX app that will permit you to print
five lines of text to any one (or more) labels on an Avery 5160 sheet
(1" x 2 5/8", 3 across, 10 down). It's -very- rough (not even copy &
paste nor a menu except the requisite "Quit"). Please download it and
try it out. This version is "postcard-ware" - snailMail me a humorous
postcard of your hometown. Any eMailed comments, suggestions, bug
reports will, likewise, be appreciated.

BTW - I originally wrote this in HyperCard in 1989 and was able to
include many label formats because of HC's excellent report writer (a
facility that Rev would do well to emulate!).

Once I finish honing the OSX version (adding other label templates),
there will be Classic and Windows versions, as well.

The app may be DL'd here:

http://www.themacguy.info/downloads.htm

Even though -this- app did not require any "help!" please to the
listas, my thanks go to all who have helped me in the past with other
projects.

Regards,
Barry