Making Rev apps hidden in Panther

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Thu May 13 14:29:23 EDT 2004

As a backup plan, I tried the free "Dockless" tool (versiontracker.com),  and
told it to make my Revolution stack invisible to the dock.  This works,
unfortunately it also makes my Rev app so that I can't click-and-drag it  anymore.
 Weird.  Anyone know of any other ways of making a Rev stack  act like a
process (making it invisible to the dock, and hiding the  menubar)
In a message dated 5/13/2004 1:32:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,