ShowList port to Transcript

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu May 13 11:30:26 EDT 2004

> In a nutshell, I want to display a dialog or palette with a scrolling
> list and select an item for the script to continue with. At a minimum
> it must have a prompt, list, and OK and Cancel buttons.

The beauty of Revolution is that any stack you make can become a dialog box.
Try this...

In your port, create a substack called "showList" and design how you want
the dialog box to look.  Save the substack and in the script you can use the
following command to display it like a dialog box...

modal stack "showList"

It's that easy.  This allows you to make dialog boxes that are custom
tailored to your specifications.  Enjoy!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software