Images Win32 Platform

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed May 12 10:43:27 EDT 2004

Hi K,

>  When you refer to same releative path you mean my png files must be
> in the same releative path in the standalone directory as they were
> when
> I create the image object correct?

As long as the filename of your image(s) show something like
"C:/myfolder/myimage.png" it won't work!

That are absolute paths...

"relative" means relative to the current "directory".

Did you try my little tool-palette "2lz2"?
It is cool and FREE! ;-)

With support of Drag'nDrop and "Einstein" ;-), it will make it easier
to work with
absolute/relative paths...

You can use absolute paths (provided with d'n'd) during development and
then
change them to relative paths with a mouseclick, before building a
standalone...

Old, but good hint:
Prepare/create your folder-structure for your stacks and media before
you start
editing your stacks. Then the first thing to do before you start
editing your stacks
is to set the "directory".

Drop a line (offlist, if you like) if you need further info about
absolute/relative paths.

It's easy, once you understand how they work ;-)

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de