Images Win32 Platform

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 10:06:33 EDT 2004

--- K <nnoydb at excite.com> wrote:

> Why would all my images be gray squares when I build
> a stand alone?
> Note despite the subject line whis is occuring on
> all my platforms.

Hi Kevin,

Are you using images from the Standard Images set or
the MetaCard Compatible Icons ? If so, you need to
include these at build time, so best check the
standalone settings.
If you are using referenced images, the path name must
be correct ; if you're using relative paths, make sure
they're at the same relative paths.

If neither of the above answers help, please specify a
bit more what kind of images you're talking about.

Jan Schenkel.

=====