3 button mice & the MAC

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Mon May 10 07:32:57 EDT 2004

As a 11-year MAC user I had got used to the idea of a
1-button mouse: however as a 4 year carpal-tunnel syndrom
sufferer I am always on the lookout to avoid more "w***er's
cramp".

Runtime Revolution suddenly becomes considerably more
productive on adopting a 3-button mouse: you can go
straight to the script editor without having to muck about
with the properties palette first!

OK, OK, I know I am reinventing the wheel: but to all Mac
users out there I would urge getting a 3-button mouse: as a
Scots cheap-jack (and labouring under the disability of a
very low income) I have a logitech mouse that cost me £8
(about $12 US) that does all it needs to do.

Love, Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html