How to ..Kiosk Application

hershrev hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Sun May 9 15:02:17 EDT 2004

Hello every body ,
I'd need some elaboration on how to build a Kiosk solution. (for a
touch screen. There was a discussion perviously on this topic but just
the start.)
The solution I'm targeting for is a take out (restaurant). A bit of
detail , the owner must be able to add categories and  menu items or
delete.
The screen should have 3 columns, 1, categories  i.e. main dish, side
dish , beverages, deserts and so on.
The 2nd column should display all detail menus of the selected category
of column 1, meaning , while category main dish is selected it should
display chicken, beef, duck and so on in column 2 and while touching
lets say the side dish it should display  all side dishes. In column 3
in a list field it should display the item and  the price of the
selected item line by line as a list.
Now the question how do I build the screen to change the view as above
create new items etc.? How do structure the layouts the buttons
how do I build them and how do I save them and how do I attach the SQL
to them in a way it should  be possible for a owner to do it without
help?
Thanks very much , every bit info helps.
hershrev