Want to test a standalone for me on a hardware PC?

iMP rooster at drizzle.com
Sat May 8 07:15:32 EDT 2004

Hi:

I have a standalone that uses revGoURL. On Mac, all is fine. However,
when I test it with VirtualPC / Win2000 Pro, there is some strange
behavior: when the target web page is already minimized in the Task
Bar, or displaying in Explorer, the revGoURL command doesn't work; if
the target page is not showing in the Task Bar or displaing in
Explorer, the revGoURL command behaves as expected.

I don't own any Wintel hardware. Is anyone willing to test my
standalone on a real hardware PC running Windows?

Thanks,

guy