Tutorial explanation object lib for creating a multiplatform splitter?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 03:58:48 EDT 2004

--- Kevin <nnoydb at excite.com> wrote:

> I have searched the archives but have not found any
> information on creating a multi-platform splitter
> (or any splitter for that matter).    Might anyone
> know where I can find such a example or tutorial?

Hi Kevin,

At the risk of sounding stupid : what exactly is your
definition of a splitter ? Maybe you didn't find
anything in the archives because people on here call
it something else.
My first guess would be that you want something like
in Apple's Software Update : an area between the top
list and the bottom 'Information' field that displays
information regarding the selected update.
If that's what you're looking for, you can disect the
script of the splitter in the 'Custom Properties'
panel of the Revolution IDE 'Properties' palette.
If you're looking for something else, don't hesitate
to poke me.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====