Get image ID?

Martin Baxter martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk
Fri May 7 17:05:40 EDT 2004

>Okay I would like to alter the icon used by a button at runtime.
>
>I tried this:
>
>put the icon of button "Go" into currentID
>put the id of image "stop" into stopID
>
>this generates a error how my I get the reasource id of a image named
>"stop" to place into the "icon" property of a button.
>
>Kevin

Not knowing what the error is I hazard a wild guess that perhaps the image
"stop" is elsewhere than on the current card ? In that case :

put the id of image "stop" of card "othercard" into stopID

might work, or you may have to include the name of the stack it's in if it
isn't the same one.

hth

Martin Baxter