Another CGI question. Keeping an array over more than one Webpage

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 15:10:42 EDT 2004

on Fri, 07 May 2004
jbv respond to Pierre:

> Pierre wrote:
> About using temp files : because a read/write proc
> is always slower
> > than getting/setting a global var, i avoid, for my
> own to use temp
> > files.
> >

> I see your point, but if the end user is not
> supposed to see the
> data, temp files are the only solution (because end
> users can
> always display the source code of the web page).

Not always, according to some JB.
There is a product named "WebLock Pro"

http://www.weblockpro.com

that encrypt webpages. It's interesting, because
the creator of this technology could disable the
printscreen key, so the user could not take a screen-
shot of the pages protected. I've read that it's
easy to override this protection scheme, but the
instruction to do so are not clear.

By the way, talking about protection of data,
Does exist a way to get the contents or
the scripts of stacks opened directly in the engine,
downloaded from the web?

Someone told me that it's possible to make a dump of
the memory and take the data from the resulting file.

It's really possible to get a stack from a dumped
memory file?

Thanks in advance.

al

=====