Rev app as wrapper to talking oddcast heads

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri May 7 12:29:41 EDT 2004

Now that's an interesting title for an email, eh?
Well, my boss has asked me if it's technically possible to create a
crossplatform Revolution "wrapper" around the talking-heads that are generated  from
the _www.oddcast.com_ (http://www.oddcast.com)  servers.
Those talking heads are actually Flash files, and I know that Flash files
can be displayed in Revolution via Quicktime.  However, Quicktime sometimes  has
a problem with Flash files that contain interactivity.
In our case, we want to "publish" a talking head speaking a sentence or two
to a web-server, but have the Revolution app on the client-side pull from that
 URL to play the talking-head in a custom window.
Anyone know if this would be possible?