HOWTO Build status bar simular to MAC MAIL

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue May 4 23:51:25 EDT 2004

I'm not sure I know what you mean. If you are talking about the area
just under the icons which displays the number of messages and size
(and also updates while checking for email), then that is very simple.
Just make it a field and put information in it.

The status bar would be the same on all the platforms unless you wanted
to put it in different places on those platforms. To do that you could
query which platform you are on and them set the location where you
want it on preopen stack.

Bill Vlahos