Stupid Programming Question

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue May 4 19:50:42 EDT 2004

I know I did this in HC once a few years ago, but I've lost the stack and
don't have access to my Danny Goodman:

I've got 16 or so images that I want shown at, say, 5 tick intervals.

Images are named "c1.jpg", "c2.jpg", etc.

I know (or at least think I know) that I want to do something with repeat
for... but don't know what.

repeat with x = 1 to the number of controls
    show control x
  end repeat

Looks promising but I'm just not a programmer and can't make it work.

I know I can do it manually involving 32 lines of script but even the
dunce programmer-wannabe in me suspects this isn't the way to go about it.

Suggestions gratefully received,

Judy