New Tutorial...

John Tenny jtenny at willamette.edu
Tue May 4 10:40:46 EDT 2004

Chipp-

Now THIS is a tutorial! The use of screen shots makes it so much faster
to understand and easier to use.

If the Rev docs were like this it would greatly reduce the frustration
and foul language. Couldn't there be a repository where revlist folks
could recreate small part of the docs with accompanying graphics to
gradually build a useful set of documentation/how-to? I would think it
in Rev's best interest to facilitate this. As the submitted revised
docs come into some Rev sponsored spot, they would be evaluated for
accuracy, then put into the online version of the docs piece by piece.

Chipp - were you using Snapz to get the screen shots?

Thanks again and again and again.

John

On May 4, 2004, at 3:27 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I've just posted a tutorial which covers the following:
>
> How to build icons for MacOSX standalones (RunRev 2.2 and higher)
> How to build icons for WinXP standalones (RunRev 2.2 and higher)
> How to create a fancy .dmg installer for MacOSX (RunRev 2.2 and higher)
>
> This tutorial can be found at:
> http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/StandaloneBuilderTutorial
>
> There's also a PDF available at the site as well.

Peace,

    John

John L. Tenny, Ph.D.
Flowing Thought Educational Solutions