Applescriptable RR app?

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 4 09:44:08 EDT 2004

Sorry folks if this is clearly in the docs somewhere (doesn't come up in
search): I have at present no clear understanding of AppleScript, but what
little I do know includes the idea that an application can make itself
AppleScript-able (interacting to some extent with other apps operating in
the same machine or environment using AppleScript via an AppleScript
Dictionary object or construct. Before I start on the long and (I fear)
painful path of understanding AppleScript, can someone tell me if it's
possible to make an AppleScript-able application with RunRev, i.e. an app
containing an externally accessible Dictionary?

TIA

Graham