Card cloning

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Mon May 3 15:04:46 EDT 2004

I'm having trouble with cloning a card from within a script again.  It
works fine from the message box, but nothing happens when the script hits
"clone this card".  When I had this problem awhile ago, creating a new card
and pasting the controls on to it solved the problem, but not this time.  I
even created a new substack, since there was only the one card, but no
luck.  This whole project was an import from HC, originally, and I had
assumed that the problem started there.  Anyone know if RR2.2 is any better
on this?  I've stuck with 2.1.2 for the time being. (OS 10.3.3)
Dave