Missing email

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon May 3 10:26:55 EDT 2004

Hi,

As I mentioned before recently my mail database crashed a little while back
with the loss of a number of emails.  Most of you resent items that were
outstanding and I recovered most of the rest from a backup.  However I'm
fairly sure there were a few fairly important items that I saw and
subsequently lost, that haven't had replies.  So, if you're waiting for a
response from me on something, please resend your message.  Sorry for any
inconvenience.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools