index of Transcript Language Reference Manual

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon May 3 01:37:06 EDT 2004

Moe,

No need to do this; since the Rev IDE is built in Revolution, simply run
Rev, click on the Documentation button, go to the Transcript Language
Dictionary, make sure it shows "All Terms" (should be the default) and then
enter this in the message box and hit return:

  ask file "Save docs as:";if it <> "" then put fld "List" of stack
"revDocs" into url ("file:" & it)

Then you have the entire list on disk in a file of your choosing.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com