Programming contest [Rev Physics masters]

David Kwinter david at kwinter.ca
Sat May 1 15:39:01 EDT 2004

I only skimmed last year's problem, but when I saw the friction and air
resistance constant I thought they could really go overboard if they
wanted, but you're right it appears not. They define their time step
variable adjustments very clearly.

So less talk and more action. I'm going to make a simulator for the car.