Programming contest [Rev Physics masters]

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat May 1 02:09:38 EDT 2004

On Friday, April 30, 2004, at 10:23 PM, David Kwinter wrote:

> So who's our physics master? I have experience backtesting &
> optimizing systems once I've programmed them - but defining the
> environment following their specs looks extremely challenging.

I'm not sure how much this is a physics problem.  The simulator is
spec'd out exactly and that takes care in doing the low level coding.
Some physics might be handy in getting close to a solution.  However,
this looks like a search problem to me.  Well, at first glance.

It is a nice problem in that it can be broken up into pieces and the
pieces might be done in alternate ways.

Dar Scott