Programming contest [Rev Physics masters]

David Kwinter david at kwinter.ca
Sat May 1 00:23:35 EDT 2004

So who's our physics master? I have experience backtesting & optimizing
systems once I've programmed them - but defining the environment
following their specs looks extremely challenging.

I'm quite sure that how you manage a brute force backtest of the race
track problem can produce best results when designed just right. That
said I would've been lost on the first 90% of the problem.

So who here could've nailed down the 2003 problem?
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/icfpcontest/Rotmos/problem.pdf