Writing MacOSX services in Rev?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Mar 31 21:44:59 EST 2004

On Mar 31, 2004, at 6:53 PM, Jim Witte wrote:

>   Is there any way you could write a standalone (having no attendant
> application) MacOSX service in Rev, or register a "service handler"
> from within a Rev stack?
>
> Jim

wow, thats a hard one! =)

A service must link to a service framework and be bundled as something
that is not an app right? it's not trivial like building an standalone
that answers to couple appleEvents right? I guess we need more revGuru
help...

I think, you can't for service bundles are a little different than app
bundle... let me research a little, if I find something usefull I'll
post here.

Cheers
Andre

--