printing from Runrev - another person with same request

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Wed Mar 31 11:20:13 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply, Bill.  I downloaded both CutePDF and the converter,
and have included them with my app on a CD.  However, being a Mac guy, I'm
not sure how it will work from here.  I tried the pdf route under OS X, and
printing the result worked well.  What do I need to do in Rev to activate
CutePDF when the print option is selected?  I noticed both CutePDF and the
Converter had .exe extensions.  Will they start up automatically with 'open
printer'?