Optionkey always returns "up"

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Wed Mar 31 08:53:19 EST 2004

If logging out to the finder solved the problem, it's not likely food.  Nor
the other problem I've encountered, which was very strange.  On one
keyboard, the numberpad 6 would suddenly start returning a 1, though the 6
in the row at the top was normal.  Unplugging the keyboard and plugging it
back in would fix it for awhile.  I also had a similar USB thing with a
mouse which returned only horizontal movement occasionally.
Dave