printing options

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Mar 30 17:52:46 EST 2004

I hope I haven't beat this to death.  I'm just trying to explore all my
options.

I'm curious to know what everyone out there is using for printing from
Revolution.  If you're not using Rev's built-in functions/commands, are you
using something else?  Are there commands that work with shell() that might
be alternatives?  One thing I've thought of doing is just writing what I
want to print out to html files (using tables to get everything laid out
like I want), and then send that html document to the printer.  Can that be
done without having to display it in a browser first?  Does Rev have
anything like "revPrintFile", or is there shell command that will do this (I
need something for Windows, Mac Classic, and Mac OS X)?

I would appreciate hearing from anyone that has any suggestions.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally

---