pop3 attachment decoding

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 16:46:57 EST 2004

Using the rev function base64decode() and then writing to a binfile, I can
make it work. I guess I would feel more comfortable working from the standard
versus my observations. (AppleScript could tell Expander to do it for me but I
would still need a Windows way.) Does anyone know which RFC, or something else,
that defines the formatting of attachments ?