wrong cursor-icon, unchangable

R. Hillen mail at richard-hillen.de
Tue Mar 30 14:01:44 EST 2004

Hello list,

I used RunRev 2.1.2 over a long time on Mac Powerbook OSX 10.3.2,
10.3.3. (Classic enabled)

3 days ago I upgraded to 10.3.3, 1 day ago I installed RunRev 2.2RC2.

Some hours ago I was programming a litte stack, when the arrow cursor
changed to an icon, I know since a long time from Mac OS9, the icon
with a speaking head in the answer information dialog (Icon ID 1 from
System, the b&w-Version of the Image ID 210002 in the standard library
of RunRev).

I tried effortsless "set the cursor to arrow", stopped Classic,
restarted, deleted RunRev 2.2 RC2, reinstalled RunRev 2.1.2 and more.

 From the stack I made a executable for Windows, started it in Windows
and sometimes the cursor chaged also the for a short moment and showed
the "head-Icon".

I took the stack with me to another mac and opened it again in the
development environment. Cursor showed the head-cursor again.

I looked into the image library and didn´t find the cursor icon.

What to do now?

Please help.

Richard Hillen