'add' Page NOT Screen vs Page vs Card!!

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Mar 29 23:34:01 EST 2004

I don't think he's talking about you.

I *did* use the term, but in reference to someone else (John Rule maybe? I
don't recall, but it wasn't IN REFERENCE to John Rule IIRC) noting the
scorn heaped upon him/her for using a development tool which used "cards"
and/or "stacks".  I said something to the effect that a person who has
this sort of behavior (looking down on someone whose IDE of choice uses
the keyword "card") is an elitist snob.

But I agree with your concerns, FWIW.

Judy