'add' Page NOT Screen vs Page vs Card!!

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:19:56 EST 2004

What name calling?  I didn't say he was elitist, merely that people who
frown on someone else's tool because it uses words like "card" etc. are
elitist.

My arguments are simply:

(1) you can't add every possible keyword analog in every other language to
Rev's language and expect it to be usable/learnable.

(2) the word "card", far from being some silly idol, continues to be a
useful and well-understood metaphor for a tool that can produce
information presented in both a linear and a non-linear function, unlike a
book, which is largely used in a linear fashion except in special distinct
circumstances.

Judy