'add' Page NOT Screen vs Page vs Card!!

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:12:35 EST 2004

Yes, I "get" it... but if this were done for everything, every code
word with an analog elsewhere in every other language (different analogs,
it should be mentioned -- card? screen? panel? window? do we really need
4+ referencing words that now, because they're reserved, cannot be used
in any other way?), imagine what happens: the documentation becomes
unusable and the product unlearnable.

If it ain't broke...

Judy