Radiobuttonbehavior

Wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Mon Mar 29 03:32:36 EST 2004

On 29 Mar 2004, at 02:37, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Message: 13
> Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:37:51 -0700
> From: Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com>
> Subject: Re: Radiobuttonbehavior
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>

> On Sunday, March 28, 2004, at 04:41 PM, Wouter wrote:
>
>>     Is it normal behavior the radiobuttons lose their hilite if one
>> goes to the next cd while the checkbox button retains its hilite?
>
> I just put one of each on a card and looked at them with the property
> inspector.  On has sharedHilite checked and the other does not.  I
> guess the initial settings are not the same for these two.
>
> Just change the one that does not do what you want.
>
> Dar Scott

Tnx Dar, but this is not the problem. I checked these settings.
The main group, which contains the grouped radiobuttons, has its
backgroundbehavior set to true and is displayed on several cards. While
the checkbox button retains its set hilite, the group of radiobuttons
loses theirs when going from one card to the other. In other words,
they retain their settings for the specific card once set. This seems
no backgroundbehavior to me.  Verified this in Rev 2.2 RC 2 as well as
in 2.1.x and 1.1.1  Is this bugworthy?

WA