OT: Contest for OSNews.com (write an article, win Xandros 2.0)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Mar 28 20:59:20 EST 2004

On Mar 28, 2004, at 10:44 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> This is an excellent idea.  If interested please consider dropping me
> a note so we can avoid overlapping articles.  I haven't picked a topic
> yet but could post it here when I do it that would help.
>
> It would be nice to see multiple submissions focusing on the most
> efficient multiplatform dev tool around. :)

Richard,

I haven't picked my topic yet, but we could all team effort not to
overlap topics and to send multiple submissions. I think interesting
topics are:

1) Revolution as Real World 4G Language that can be put to enterprize
production now.
2) Revolution as a Inventive user tool where the user is in control and
able to write it's own quick apps.
3) Revolution as a harverster for information on the Net (like a beyond
the browser tool)
4) Revolution and multimidia apps.
5) Revolution connecting multiple plataforms in the enterprize (like
net admins in unix, account dep in win32 and creative dep in Macs)
6) Learning tools, or how Revolution can be used in a teaching
enviroment.

this are topics that many here got deep knoweledge, we could all team,
one person write each topic, publish here, everybody feedback and we
could get a nice promotion on the RevPlataform

what do you all think?

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL